Comfort in Your Car All Year Long
Riding your car should be a comfortable experience. Or at least it should be comfortable for most of the time that you’re riding. But that would be difficult if your car’s Air conditioning unit is experiencing some issues. In that case, the ride could be anything from a mildly uncomfortable one to something that leaves you totally miserable. That’s how important your car’s AC unit is to your level of comfort.
Just imagine driving in your in the middle of the hot summer and the AC is broken. It would probably be among the worst times that you’ve experienced when driving or even just riding your car. That’s a sure sign that you already need to get it fixed and to make sure that professionals would be the ones to do it. If you really want to get it fixed, then you’d never try it on your own and hand it over to the best car service shop you can find.
What could possibly cause the AC in your car to fail? Well, there are several potential reasons why it could happen to your unit. The following are some of the potential reasons why it might be totally broken or simply not working as well as it used to:
- Leaks in the System
- Leaking or Clogged Condenser
- Damaged Compressor
- Refrigerant Cross-Contamination
- Broken Belt
- Improper Refrigerant Level
- Clutch Problems
- AC Control Head Malfunctions
- Unresponsive Pressure Switches
- Moisture and Debris Ridden Filters
Our expert team at Pit Stop Xpress will inspect your entire AC system to find out what’s wrong. One of the major reasons why the quality of your AC has gone down is the low refrigerant levels. But do take note that it’s only one of the many potential causes of your unit’s problem.
Whatever the cause or reason, we definitely wouldn’t recommend any car owner to go the DIY route. That could only lead to more problems that might be beyond the AC system. For example, you might be tempted to buy a DIY can to fix things yourself. Buying a refrigerant from the store and trying to add it incorrectly will likely result in more damage to the system. The better route is to simply entrust the issue with real experts, like our team at Pit Stop Xpress.
If we do find more problems with your system, you can count on our team to provide the best possible solutions. Those solutions would not just be effective in guaranteeing that your system will run smoothly once again, but also be cost-effective and surrey falls within your budget. We can assure you that your car’s AC system will be as good as new and provide you with the usual comfort that you’ve come to expect from it.
Signs That You Need to Get Your Car’s AC Checked
The following are some of the signs that your AC system is already experiencing some problems and that it’s about to fail:
- If your car starts smelling strange, it could be a sign that your AC already has a problem. Specifically, this could be a sign that your evaporator is already full because of a build-up of bacteria.
- Unusual sounds are also a sign that your car’s AC is having some trouble. An example of this is when the strange sounds are coming from under the hood or through the vents.
- Another important sign to watch out for is when the AC system is starting to become inconsistent with the temperatures that it blows. This could signal a problem with the compressor, although it could also be a sign of something more serious.
Pit Stop Xpress is the number one car service in Hurst, Texas. We offer engine repair, change oil, brakes, air conditioning services, and more. We can give you two great reasons why you should choose us to service your car. First, we are locally owned – not a franchise or a big box store, our only focus is maintaining your car. Second, we take care of your car on your schedule and not ours. Andy Dodson, the owner, is there most days along with his personable and well-trained technicians. So for your car’s AC and other needs, call us now!